Thursday, May 3, 2012

How to win 200 silver coins and 2 free account symbols at HoN


Its pretty easy just go to HoN's forum to the Mid Wars Face-Off: Team DivA vs. Team DOGKaiser - page and vote who you believe will be the wining team.

To claim the free account symbols you must loggin and go to the store, the icon's are are under "Account Vanity"->"Symbols" pag 12. (You can claim booth icons ;)

The game will be Saturday May 5th at 03:00 pm EDT. You can vote until the game starts and claim the symbols until the game ends.

DOGKaiser my vote is with you :D make me win some silver!!

EDIT: The Symbols remain free for the time being. Grab them while they stay this way. Divas symbol is quite fun :D

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had discovered this sooner. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. S2 often puts up some easy to win coins/alt avatars/symbols... Just stay tunned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. symbols are still there. I just got them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I must get them too!
      thanks

      Delete
  4. Didn't knew they would remain free. Will add up the information.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete