Friday, August 3, 2012

HoNGuideIt is growing!

A few months ago I relaunched my blog, gave it a new/cooler name (HoNGuideIt is pretty badass) , bought the domain and dedicated more of my  time to it(not much because of University exams).

The truth is that I was not playing enough attention to all my followers, it is hard to manage my time between, University course (Computing engineering), part-time job, gaming Stream and my blogs.

But since i made the changes to the blog I noticed a daily traffic up-grow of almost 2000 page views, the standings now are at  4000+ page views a day. I know that this would not be possible without my stream fans and gaming mates, and I'm thankfull  for that. With the upgrowing traffic the revenues of my blog and stream have also increase leading me to give even more attention to the blog and stream. Since I'm on University sumer break, and i only have 2 finals/exams on September (requiring only a couple study hours a day) i will dedicate even more time (between study, streaming and my part-time job) to the blog. If the revenue  becomes "interesting" i may even consider University + Streaming + HoNGuideIt but i wont dream so high for now.

Anyway, congratulations to HoNGuideIt, that has already passed the 250 000 pageviews mark! A really huge Thanks to all of you!

I'm back to my studies, so I'm sorry no more streaming for today ;)

4 comments:

  1. You got my support. Best of luck on you course and keep up streaming and posting, I will keep on sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again. But I still remember that banner you promised me 1 month ago!!

      You are off ingame and skype but if you happen to see this in the next 10 min join me, jelly jester and bolt on a game ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the success but you still suck if you don't come and play a TMM with me and some clan members right now..

    jester and noobbolt are queuing 2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up! This is my favorite hon blog and I don't want you to stop growing!

    Plus, I will talk about it with my real life friends that play Hon, so they can learn something from here (the are hon n00bs :] )

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete